What is your return policy?
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your GRADEBLADE, or if your blade arrived damaged please contact us at 319-470-3033. We are open weekdays from 7 am to 10 pm central time. We will try our best to accommodate your needs.
What is the delivery time on my GRADEBLADE?
That depends on where our GRADEBLADE is going. Please keep in mind the following:
- The Continental United States: Allow 2 to 6 days. add a $35 additional cost for each blade.
- Canada and Alaska: Allow 4 to 9 days. Additional shipping rates do apply.
- Across Seas and Hawaii: Allow about 2 weeks. Additional shipping rates do apply.
**Please Note: All Blades are shipped via UPS except large Excavator Blades, which are shipped via LTL Truck. GRADEBLADE calls three different shipping companies and finds you the least expensive rate.
Can I order more than one demo DVD?
- YES! We are glad to offer you more than one promotional DVD. Just let us know how many you need. We can reached via phone (319) 470-3033 from 7am to 10pm every single day.
How do I put my GRADEBLADE on my machine?
- Every shipped GRADEBLADE comes with an Instruction sheet. If
your blade did not come with Instructions, please call us at (319) 470-3033 and
we will mail you a copy OR click here to print out your own copy.
Do you have a warranty on your blades?
- Yes, GRADEBLADE does offer a manufacturer’s warranty. Our warranty protects against all defects in the material or workmanship. We will repair or replace your GRADEBLADE at no additional cost. Any flaw or damage that is a direct result of product misuse or abuse is excluded from warranty coverage.
Can I come and pick up my blade or does it have to be shipped?
- All of our GRADEBLADE products are in stock and ready to ship. If you purchase one of our blades, you are free to make the drive to Fort Madison, Iowa and pick up your product. All we ask is that you call us at (319) 470-3033 so your order is ready when you arrive.